- March 2018 GLASE newsletter March 27, 2018
- GLASE hosts horticultural lighting meeting March 26, 2018
- Scientific Advisory Board Member Spotlight: Morgan Pattison March 26, 2018
- February 2018 GLASE newsletter February 23, 2018
- EnSave: Making greenhouse operations, farms more energy efficient February 22, 2018
Stay in touchIf you'd like occasional updates about this project and how you can get involved please provide us contact information via this form.
Category Archives: Newsletter
View March 2018 GLASE newsletter. In this issue: GLASE hosts horticultural lighting meeting Research: GLASE Lighting control Scientific Advisory Board Profile: Morgan Pattison Events Subscribe to the GLASE newsletter (free).
View February 2018 GLASE newsletter. In this issue: Can CEA growers be offered better lighting and control systems? Industry Member Spotlight: EnSave – Making greenhouse operations, farms more energy efficient Lighting Research Spotlight: How many light fixtures do you need … Continue reading →
View January 2018 GLASE newsletter. In this issue: How can you grow healthier crops with affordable lighting systems? GLASE researchers awarded $2.4 million to explore the viability of indoor agriculture Proposed product information label for horticultural lighting applications Horticultural lighting … Continue reading →