Heliohex, a New York State-based designer and manufacturer of unique LED lighting for horticulture based at CenterState CEO’s The Tech Garden, recently teamed up with Cornell University’s Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) research team to optimize the production of commercial crops. The partnership, created through New York State’s Jumpstart Research Grant, focuses on light uniformity flaws and new opportunities for indoor farms and greenhouses. Their most recent findings emphasized the potential for new LED lighting solutions to achieve light uniformity improvements which ultimately increases plant growth and a grower’s production.
- March 2018 GLASE newsletter March 27, 2018
- GLASE hosts horticultural lighting meeting March 26, 2018
- Scientific Advisory Board Member Spotlight: Morgan Pattison March 26, 2018
- February 2018 GLASE newsletter February 23, 2018
- EnSave: Making greenhouse operations, farms more energy efficient February 22, 2018
Stay in touchIf you'd like occasional updates about this project and how you can get involved please provide us contact information via this form.